Friday, March 4, 2011

Snow Day! Yay!









Thursday, February 24th we woke up to snow all over. I woke up Chas for seminary and turned on the news to see if school is cancelled. Sure enough school has been cancelled. I called Chas into my room and broke the news to him. He was so excited he yelled, "Yes!" He woke Steve and Calvin up to tell them the good news. :) It was so funny. I went back to bed and the boys all went downstairs to eat and go play in the snow. When I woke back up all the kids were outside having a great time making forts, throwing snowballs, making snow angels and having a great time. I sat down in the rocking chair in front of the window snuggling with Maddy and had a great time watching my kids play in the snow. Sadly Friday there was school, no 4 day weekend for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment