Thursday, May 5, 2011

Izzie is a nut













Last night after dinner I was getting Izzie ready for a bath. I undressed her and turned my back for a second. Izzie grabbed two q-tips and put them in her ears and said, "Look Mommy." I said, "Izzie you're a nut." Izzie smiled so big, so I grabbed my camera and took a picture. I turned for a second to put the camera away and Izzie grabbed Maddy's booger sucker outter thing and put it in her nose then she grabbed the other one and stuck it in her other nose hole....then she did both at the same time. I told her again, "Izzie you are a nut." She was very pleased with herself! I said, "Izzie it's time for your bath." Izzie ran over to the TV stand and climbed in the cubby underneath. Izzie is so funny.

1 comment:

  1. Abbie I love your blog! You are so amazing! Your kids are so adorable! I especially love Izzie's double nose suckers and peekaboo pictures;). Tabby is so cute with the pony. The butterfly pictures are adorable! I love the jungle gym picture too. Heck they are all wonderful pictures:) cheese!
    Pink Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete